Make A Splash by Becca Retter is a collection of 3 dances for your young students. Your dancers will explore their imagination on stage when they perform these fun ocean and Summer-themed dances by Becca Retter. Creative, Exciting, and Imaginative songs and dances make this a must for your dance studio!
Bonus! Curtain Call Costumes has partnered with MusicWorks to provide unique costumes for “You Are My Sunshine” and “Beach Party Blast” to complement your performance. Enjoy the "full package" and watch your dancer’s Shine!
Dances offered in this collection:
- You Are My Sunshine is a sweet pre-song and dance with a fresh version of the timeless classic. This song and dance is perfect for your 3-5 year old students. Your young dancers will love this song and your audience will enjoy this nostalgic classic. Vocals by Bella Retter, back up vocals by Broadway Star, Violet Young. Time – 2:24
- Hawaiian Princess is a grade 1 Song and lyrical-jazz with a ukulele-island sound. This is a fresh and refreshing song and dance about the beautiful Hawaiian Islands. Your 4-6 year olds will love being a Hawaiian Princess. Don’t forget the grass skirts! Vocals by Kylee Mellick. Time – 2:26.
- Beach Party Blast is a fun grade 2 dance reminiscent of the surf movies of the early 60’s, with the musical style of the Go-Go’s. This song has a 60’s beach vibe just like the music from the Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello era! Your 7-10 year old tappers can have a blast and enjoy this surf groove. Perfect for beach and summer themes. Vocals by Mary Kimball Osborn. Time – 2:48.
Download Includes (Use iTunes to play files)
- Video file performance of “You Are My Sunshine”
- Video file performance “Hawaiian Princess”
- Video file breakdown and performance of “Beach Party Blast”
- 6 Audio files of music - Instructional and Performance tracks with end tag of each song
- Choreography notes as pdf file
Songs with Choreography Notes sold separately as Downloads: TA1334DL, 1335DL, 1336DL