What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
In Grade 1, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Slow Shuffles
- The difference between Hop and Jump
- Ball Change Variations
- Shuffle Jump… And many more!!
- Right & Left Exercises
- Boogie Woogie Combinations
- Jump Out-Jump In
- Shuffle Step
- Skips… And many more!!
Bonus offerings on all of Al Gilbert’s Tap Technique CD’s
- Pdf file of notes. Simply insert into your CD/DVD Rom and view or print!
- iTunes-Ready tracks. Just drag the tracks into your iTunes Library, and now you have it all on your iPod. Ready for class!
|01 Shuffles Size: (704.66 KB)|
|05 Shuffle Hop Toe Size: (704.66 KB)|
|08 Shuffle Ball Change Faster Size: (704.66 KB)|
|13 Heel Ball Change Combination Size: (704.66 KB)|
|18 Irish Size: (419.76 KB)|
|29 Jump Out-Jump In Half Turn Size: (586.7 KB)|
|45 Shuffle Ball Change Cha Cha Cha Size: (704.66 KB)|
|51 Jumping Jack Half Turn & Running Combination Size: (433.23 KB)|
|53 Jazz Flash Trick Step Size: (400.58 KB)|
|54 Four Step Dance Size: (704.66 KB)|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- 2015 New Products
- Dance Teacher Connection
- Al Gilbert Technique, Tap and Jazz
Check items to add to the cart or select all
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.